|School:||University of Central Florida|
|Professor Wahid is a wonderful professor who cares very much for students that care about learning. If all you care about is getting a grade, not many professors are going to like you. She is a great teacher who knows the information and is very helpful and encouraging.|
|She knows the material, but is reluctant to answer questions in class. She will answer questions during her very limited office hours, but be ready to be talked-down to. She does not do enough examples or assign enough homework to prepare you for the exams. Very very rough grading! If you can avoid her, do. If you cant, do TONS of extra problems.|
|Great prof., way better than the optics guy......|
|difficulexam prof. I have ever had! Even if you know how to do problems on exam if you make a math mistake it will cost you %60 of the points. She is always absent and will fail all her class if she has to. If you don't pass the first exam DROP THIS CLASS! exam problems are usually problems she doesn't assign from the book with different numbers.|
|Wahid is a fantastic prof.. Notes are simple to follow. exams are difficult, but if you do the homework, you will be fine. She is a impartial grader. I am taking another class with her I enjoyed her teaching style so much.|
|worst prof. ever! no partial credits at all if you didn't solve the problems in her way. lab/quiz grades are useless. 3 exams, each worth 25% of your total grade, if you fail 1 exam, you definitely must drop the course! she doesn't care about students, and i definitely believe she enjoys failing students. she was absent for 3 wks in the summer|
|Unimpartial grading polices, expect little to no partial credit on exams. prof. is not interested in the students overall conceptual understanding of the material; she is more concerned with the analytical solutions and their accuracy.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT UCF CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
UCF Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- The Rotten Apple In The Bunch: How To Deal With A Bad Professor
- University professors have least stressful job? Depends on school,...
- 5 Questions About Note Taking That Every Student Must Ask
- 7 Best New Year's Resolutions for College Students
- What Are Classes Like At Veritas University?
- That Awkward Moment When ...
- Why You Should Get To Know Your Professors
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Central FloridaFlorida Atlantic UniversityFlorida International UniversityFlorida State UniversityUniversity of FloridaUniversity of MiamiUniversity of South FloridaUniversity of North FloridaSaint Leo UniversityValencia Community CollegeBarry UniversityFlorida Community CollegeEdison State CollegeMiami Dade CollegeUniversity of West FloridaEmbry-Riddle Aeronautical UniversityClearwater Christian CollegeFlorida Institute of TechnologyAi Miami International University of Art and DesignAmerican Intercontinental UniversityBethune-Cookman UniversityCarlos Albizu UniversityChipola CollegeDaytona State CollegeEckerd CollegeFlagler CollegeFlorida Agricultural and Mechanical UniversityFlorida Coastal School of LawFlorida Gulf Coast UniversityFlorida Hospital College of Health SciencesFlorida Memorial UniversityEverest UniversityFlorida Southern CollegeFull Sail UniversityInternational Academy of Design and TechnologyInternational Academy of Design and TechnologyHodges UniversityJacksonville UniversityKeiser UniversityLincoln College of TechnologyLynn UniversityNova Southeastern UniversityNorthwest Florida State CollegePalm Beach Atlantic UniversityRingling College of Art and DesignRollins CollegeSt. Thomas UniversitySoutheastern UniversitySouthwest Florida CollegeSt. Petersburg CollegeStetson UniversityThe Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale IncThe University of TampaWarner UniversityDaytona State CollegeHillsborough Community CollegeBroward CollegeSanta Fe CollegeTallahassee Community CollegeSt. Johns River Community CollegeBrevard Community CollegeManatee Community CollegeSeminole State College of FloridaKaplan UniversityPalm Beach State College
- By State
- By City